• Brilliant, bright red LED readout can be seen easily in low light and at any angle
• Convenient built-in flashlight to illuminate dim areas – stays on for 10 seconds with the press of a button
• Temperature range -40°F/450°F or -40°C/232°C
• Integrated HOLD feature secures the last read temperature even after the thermometer is removed from the food
• Stainless Steel step down probe for faster reading & less damage to food
• Extra-long probe folds away into base for easy storage
The hazards of backyard grilling can be manifold and baffling. In the night, a myriad of barbed, bricked, and brutal traps can lay in wait for bare, sandaled feet, making the trek to the barbecue a fearsome undertaking. Enter the Taylor 812OMG LED thermometer with folding probe and flashlight. With a built in flashlight feature, you and your probe can set ablaze the treacherous night and march unimpeded to a glorious, grilling victory. The stainless steel probe employs a step down mechanism for faster readings and less damage to food, and after use, it folds away into the unit’s base for easy storage. With a brilliant LED display, you can read your temperature, which registers between a robust range of -40°F/450°F or -40°C/232°C, from any angle or light condition. This thermometer is backed by a 1 year limited warranty (batteries excluded) and runs on 2 AAA batteries, included.