• 3.5 inches x 3 inches body size
• 4-level adjustable volume; LOW, MED, HIGH, SILENT
• Protective sleeve for high impact resistance, up to 4 feet
• IP65 rated for moisture and water resistance
• Heat resistant LCD up to 167°F
• Easy-to-read high contrast 2.1875 inches x .75 inches LCD display with .5 inches numbers. The display is easily visible from every angle, even in dim light especially with the blue backlight
• Uses 2 AAA batteries (included)
Picking the right timer for the job can be a difficult task. There are so many options – what is right for you? The Taylor 5863 Splash 'n Drop Timer/Clock is the ideal kitchen (and household) partner for all your needs. Once you start using this durable, multi-purpose timer, you won’t be able to live without it.
The kitchen can be a dangerous place, so we’ve made sure that this timer is impact resistant for falls up to four feet with a soft, cushioned sleeve for protection. We also know that splashes and accidental spills are regular kitchen hazards. This timer is IP65 rated, meaning it will withstand moisture and water splashes. Even the screen is heat resistant to 167°F (75°C) just in case it gets too close to a burner or hot oven exhaust. Its best feature is an adjustable super-loud ringer (4 settings) so that you can hear the timer even from another room. Additional features include a blue backlight, 12 hour clock, stand and magnet mounting options. Total time: 24 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds.
The 5863 Taylor Splash 'n Drop Impact and Water Resistant Timer/Clock is made of easy to clean plastic, 3.5 inches x 3 inches overall size, 2.1875 inches x 0.75 inches LCD display with 0.5 inches numbers. Unit stands with the help of a pull out easel on back, or attaches to any metal object with the 2 magnets. 6 easy to read buttons located on the front of the unit for simple use – VOL (Timer/Clock), HR, MIN, SEC, START/STOP, backlight.
What You Get
Inside the blister card you’ll find the 5863 Taylor Splash 'n Drop Impact and Water Resistant Timer/Clock, instruction manual, 2 - 1.5V AAA batteries. The timer has a 1 year warranty and runs on 2 AAA batteries (included, but not installed).